Friday, May 27, 2005

why am i obsessed with this song?

The OC, which I was obsessed with last year. And really? Probably even more so than the L word. I mean, it wasn't just The OC, but it was Adam Brody mostly. DId you know that we were born in the same state, same day, and same year? I was excited when I found out. Anyway.

Obsessed with Adam Brody? Check. Obsessed with the OC? Check. Spent hours on the forums on TWoP for The OC? Check.

This season? Not so good. Seth slash Adam Brody have become way, way, too self aware of how fucking adorable he is. The show? Boring plotlines and much too much fucking meta moments. Writers? Where'd you go? Meta doesn't mean good.

Okay, so I must actaually be obsessed because I was writing this right before I left this eveninng. I just came back and listening was the first thing I did. Oh, and my friend Marko's sister is fucking drunk and totally got us in the VIP area.

Awesome.

Tthe song? Hide and Seek by Imogen Heap who is the singer of "Let Go" in the Garden State soundtrack. It's an awesome song. Download it now. Let me say it's awesome. And if you watch the OC it was in the finale of the season. This entire season was crap, but the finale was awesome. I didn't really like the entire season, but and wondered why C actually liked this season. If you were wondering it's because she didn't watch last season. Last season was fucking awesome.

"Hide and Seek" by Imogen Heap. Download it. I'm obsessed.

No comments: