Wednesday, May 04, 2005

what were you thinking tivo?

Because TiVo hates me, it didn't record America's Next Top Model tonight.

I was actually powernapping so I didn't realize it wasn't recording. What did it record instead? Some old crappy Friends episodes. I mean I love Friends, but I love ms so America's Next Top Model.

It's a fucking AWESOME reality show. It's pretty much the best guilties pleasure out there. I was able to get both B and Stretch to love it. But it didn't last because neither of them watch it now, but then both don't really watch tv.

One of the worst parts? From briefly looking at the forums at TWoP it looks like I missed some awesome snarkiness. Which is part of the reason it's such an awesome show. Plus laughing at how stupid some of these girls are is awesome. In last week's episode almost all of the contestants had to ask what aloof was. Aloof.

I weep for the public education of America.

The one redeeming part? I can read both the recap and recaplet by the awesome Potes, who, I think this might be the wrong thing to be posting on a public blog, but CBF and I think she might be one of the funniest people ever, and when we went to Rhode Island, we might have thought about going to a lesbian bar to try and meet her...but those are dark hours people. CBF even emailed her and was all, so..what are fun places to go in Providence? Any wonder she didn't respond? I wouldn't have. Seriously though, I love her. Plus the recapper for the L word. Like witty enough that you're like, yeah I'd date you even though I don't swing that way. Or. I think it's more like you want to be their best and closest friends. Hmm...it's hard explaining the love.

Stretch called tonight, and I was like, guess what's actually playing right now? Come Undone. She wasn't familiar with the song so I held the phone up to the speakers.

"Oh, of COURSE I know that song. Easy lisening station. In fact? I think it might be broadcast live from your living room!"

Everyones a fucking comedian.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ahh, I miss Stretch...last night, I told her she could leave at my house rent free for the summer if she didn't have a job...everyone else is going to be gone...she turned down the offer.