Monday, May 09, 2005

he can't seem to pick a team

Shortie sent me to a blog today, that is actually quite fun. It seems to consist of this person just posting pictures of celebs with a few funny comments.

Enjoyable. And clearly what I should be doing at work, when I'm already behind.

I guess I'm still trying to get back into work with everything of the semester ending up. Just one last mini assignment that I'm doing tonight.

Yay!!

Back to the original though, on the blog it had pictures of Cletus Fed. in his Italian L'Uoumo magazine shoot. Because, you know, they couldn't buy more than a details cover for him here in the US.

Anyway, it toally reminded me of when I was talking to one of my friends and we were discussing the whole Brit and Cletus marriage and how fucking awful it was and that he was obviously trashy.

Her response? He switches up his baseball caps and so he obviously doesn't have any real allegiance to one team.

This is what bothered her.

I couldn't stop laughing when she said that.

And just aas an FYI, she's a die hard, die hard Red Sox fan.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

DUUUUUUDE, pick a team!!

You can't actually be a baseball fan and switch hats.

That's like Jessica Simpson or someone picking teams cuz of their colors to match her sweatpants or something.

LAME! I'm with Shortie.

RED SOX or....you suck

karen said...

I know!

And actually this is a friend that I used to work with. She is probably the biggest Sox fan that I have ever met. She's pretty cool.