Tuesday, May 10, 2005

so this is what is happening in the world?

Jesus Christ can't get a driver's licensce, and he's been living this whole time in DC?

Seriously? This is big news for CNN? Seriously? A crazy, crazy man somehow legally changes his name, and West Virginia of all places won't give him one. Really? I would think West Virginia would be the first.

Though I do have to fucking love that last line, "Christ is not talking to the press right now." Bloody brilliant.

Also, you might want to check out glaciers while you can because they're going to be gone soon. Man, I remember when school field trips would be to go check out the glaciers in high school. I guess that will be ending soon.

See, this is why I don't like hot weather.

And why I hope to be dead when California finally breaks off from the US as is pretty much predicted.

No comments: