Friday, May 06, 2005

shortie's fucking famous!

Okay, so the -ist blogs are picking up steam. Personally? I'm obsessed. I don't just check the DC one. I look at Boston, San Francisco, NY, London, LA, and sometimes the remaining two cities when I'm a little bored. I figure I have connections to the cities I check daily, so of course I want to know what's going on. Plus? There are definitely some cool articles. So, okay, the one city I like to read but have never been to is Chicago, but I've always wanted to go!

Either way? These city blogs are cool, funny, and I think they're really building up their viewership.

Last week, our very own dcist wrote about Art Blogging and right here and how it is essentially the new wave of art critquing. And? Guess what? At then end of the article they chose local blogs that they think are interesting concerning the art scene. Shortie's was in there.

Fucking awesome!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

crazy shit, yo.

Anonymous said...

WHoooooooo!