Monday, May 23, 2005

cute intern

So, it seems that while I was away at the wedding. The wedding that is now thankfully and mercifully over. I will share later. Anyway, it seems that my 'team' has hired an intern.

This intern? A boy. Which is the first most shocking part. The second? He's cute! The third? He's taller than me without my heels on.

I saw him walking down the hall and went run/walking down the hall so I could ask the front desk receptionist who he was. Unfortunately there was the student working the desk. Dammit!

So then I see he took the men's room key so I'm fake reading my mail in the door of the copy room waiting for him to walk past to see if he really was that cute.

He was.

So then CHC walks in to say 'hey' for the day and I tell her that there is a cute boy working in the pit. She's all, yeah he's an intern, and he works for us. But only for a month. She was also like he's young-ish like 22, and she was like we, meaning her and annoying slutty co-worker, introduced themselves to him. She was all, "Yeah he's cute, but I was thinking you know who would really find him cute? Karen. Because he looks like he's 12."

She's kind of got me on that one.

Let the stalking commence for the next month. And really? Who cares that he is potentially the son of a friend of big boss man.

On another note. I love Fatboy Slim. He's an awesome DJ who I first discovered in high school, though more mainstream that I would usually enjoy and then there's the Scissor Sisters who fucking rock. Their song Filthy/Gorgeous is just a great song. Once I get more money I'm totally buying their album. They also have a multitude of famous fans too. It seems that Fatboy slim is one of them and he remixed their cover of "Comfortably Numb." Check it out.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"Yeah he's cute, but I was thinking you know who would really find him cute? Karen. Because he looks like he's 12."

hahahaha

that's perfect!