Thursday, February 02, 2006

nur ein wort.

Okay, so the title? Like a double meaning.

It means 'just one word' in German.

Stretch has been harassing me about not having posted in like...for-fucking-ever. So whilst we were on the phone last night and I thought my hand was freezing to my phone in the claw position (thanks! weather.com for miscalculating how cold it was going to be assholes), I decided to try and please her, to motivate her to visit I would post.

SO! Here we are. Here I am. Procrastinating before class that starts in 40 minutes. So...it might not be all about Stretch.

It has to be brief (catching the theme yet??), but I'm obsessed with this German pop band called Wir Sind Helden. I think they've always had catchy tunes, but over Christmas there was this one tune called "Nur Ein Wort," that is like the catchiest tune ever!

Now that my office mate is gone, I've been busting out singing along to it. Here's the video (just pick what type of player you have...it's a fun video), and you can also buy it on iTunes US Edition.

Awesome!

See? That was one word!

No comments: