Thursday, February 16, 2006

i must be procrastinating.

So, even though each week so far this semester, other than the first of course...or make that the second since I was still figuring my classes out the first and fighting off jet-lag, has seemed to be the worst, I officially declare this the worst. Though two weeks ago was pretty fucking horrible. This week though I had to prepare an oral presentation and assignment for class tonight and now I'm supposedly working on a paper due tomorrow - along with a book.

Fuck. Me.

Though it's one of those things where I'm still pretty giddy because CBF is coming this weekend (sweeettt!!!!) and I'm going to my favourite bar on Friday where hopefully CBC will be working.

These things, coupled with the fact that I was able to find the. best. margarita mix ever! that I had at my Aunt's over Christmas for CBF makes it all the sweeter.

Wait? What's that you say? Alcoholic? I'm sorry. I can't hear you.

So yesterday I was about to pop-off from work. Or I should say run off to try and get a start on my school work when my phone rang - it was a flower delivery woman who wanted me to come downstairs to pick up a flower delivery. But I should wait 10 minutes because she was stuck in traffic.

What type of fucking ghetto flower delivery service is this!

Didn't matter though because it still was pretty awesome to get flowers, though it was late in the day, and they were pretty fucking awesome too. CBF rocks. As he said on the phone last night, "Everyone should get flowers for Valentine's Day." Awww. He melts my cold, jaded, sarcastic heart.

Here they are!

No comments: