Wednesday, February 08, 2006

stretch is awesome.

Stretch is my hero!

Stretch rocks!!

I was on my 'death bed' the past few days; rocking a 103.7 fever at one point and general light headedness and coughing and illness. As CBF said when we were on the phone and I was telling him about the fever and that I just lying in bed doing nothing. No reading. No listening to music. No TV on in the background. And I was fine. CBF was all, "Call 911!"

Anyway, somehow Stretch (I'm guessing through Killer) found out I was sick and she sent me a free e-card that was awesome, hoping I would get better.

When I finally got my mail today for the first time in days there was a get-better card. Like an actual card that required a stamp.

That my friends is an awesome friend.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Stretch is the shit.