Wednesday, December 14, 2005

it's a numbers thing.

Time I have left to finish my final paper?

5 hours.

Time I have left to sleep if I take 5 hours?

None.

Number of hours where I'll either be in training or meetings at work today, and so should be cognitive?

At least 3.

Pages I have left in my paper?

Who knows. At this point I have to finish making my point. I thought an hour ago that it would only be an hour.

Edit.

Add citations. This last part being my least favourite.


Oh? And I have a social dinner this evening, where, you know, I should be social. That I'm looking forward to, even if I might come off sounding like a pure idiot. Because? I'll be fucking done for the semester. Hallelujah!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

WOOOHOOOOOO

Happy Birthday!

Anonymous said...

Spam comments suck!

How's Deutcheland??????