Wednesday, December 07, 2005

whoops!

It's um, a little bad that I just opened my birthday card from my mother really, really early.

But then? It didn't say "Happy Birthday" and maybe it was just supposed to a hang in there, with a cat and everything man, because I've been sick and stressed out.

Plus? Two things I'm waiting for in the mail haven't arrived yet.

So I know of, slit it open to see if the card seemed to be birthday themed. Unfortunately? Nothing to give it away. So I ended up opening the entire thing and looking at the cover, which still doesn't really allude to birthday, but I'm pretty sure that's the card.

Since this will be the only physical mail I'll be opening on my birthday, I shoved it back into the envelope as quickly as possible and retaped it up.

That should be the same, right?

No comments: