Thursday, April 28, 2005

the more things change...wait, they don't

Once a procrastinator. ALWAYS a procrastinator. I think I fully have Stretch's support on this one. I don't know how I always end up this way, but I'm looking forward to the end of the semester.

And a break in the summer from school work. It'll be awesome.

Now I just have to decide which actual classes I am going to take. I've signed up for multiple, and all, or many sound interesting so I just need to whittle the choices down.

What's really odd about this sudden burst of blogging is how I've been rather inactive lately, and now that I should be typing about anything but this blog, I'm all about posting suddenly.

How sweet things stay the same.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

procrastination is good...

i've enjoyed the increased blog posts!

and yeah, everyone here also thinks it's a bit gross that Tom Cruise is dating Katie Holmes.

Anonymous said...

KAREN!!!!
on my lunch break now and reading your blog .... i'm back!!!! LOVE IT BABY!!!!!
you wearing the necklace today =)?

Anonymous said...

I think I've you bet on this one. I am the procrastination QUEEN. Leaving 10 page papers (research & all) to the night before it's due. Oh those were the days.

Anonymous said...

Hey Caren, I think I'm one up on you...try starting a 12 page midterm paper at 10 am when the paper is due at 2:30pm....ahhh, yeah. i got an A tho.

:)