Tuesday, June 06, 2006

the final countdown!!!

It's that time again. What time is that you ask? Now a good guess would be to assume something about school work - but more importanly you'd be wrong.

It's that fucking amazing time again - World Cup Time Bitches!!!!

It's only a few days away and I can't even stand it!

It does make me sad though that there are so few here that are excited about it. Growing up time would stop during the World Cup. Your social life would revolve around the World Cup. Everyone would meet up downtown to watch the games together - or even with your family members and really was the only thing worth talking about.

The sheer energy was what made it so much more fun - and I still miss it to this day - just not the same here. Though it's been pretty cool meeting at least two other people recently that are really into it.

Only a few days away - and it makes me terribly sad that I won't be in Germany for any of games, much less attending the games, but at least I have my team Germany shirt that will be getting lots of use during the two weeks. People will be all, um, you're kind of rocking that shirt too much!

On a side note, how fucking cute is the Brangelina baby. Teeny tiny adorable. Good on you! No one has seen Suri yet - does she really exist?

No comments: