Tuesday, June 27, 2006

your ex-lover is dead.

So...you know how sometimes you'll discover a song that you're obsessed with, and you're all, 'shit son, I've got to download that song for 99 cents!' and then you realize you actually have the song and it's like the coolest thing - especially when you got the download off of one of the sites you read daily? Yeah, it's like finding a five dollar bill.

Watching the Degrassi finale I was like, this is a great song, and I finally got around to looking up what song it was - and realized that it was a song I had that I kept on skipping on my iPod because I was unfamiliar with the song and usually in the morning, the most important time I'm listening to my iPod I need something to pump me up. It was even a song I kept on saying to myself I should delete, I mean "my ex-lover's dead," really? Really?

Turns out I'm like obsessed with the song now and I'm annoyed that my cursory searches haven't found me a band website run by the the band (Stars). Seems the word is just a tidge too common - and granted I haven't put that much effort into it yet, but I want it to be like one of the top five when I put 'Stars' into google. I digress though. Despite the fact it's an awesome fucking song - so now I have to think about buying the album. And figuring out still where and when I downloaded the song.

It's time to take two with that awesome fun little game though!

Especially because it's the best procrastination and my final paper is due on Friday. I know, already!

Opening Credits: Big Pimpin'/Papercut by Jay-Z and Linkin Park

Waking Up: I Only Have Eyes for You by Billie Holliday

Average Day: Miss World by Flunk

First Date: Your Body is My Body by Ellien Allen

Falling in Love: Radio by Robbie Williams

Fight Scene: (Such An) Easy Question by Elvis Presley

Breaking Up: Breaking the Girl by The Red Hot Chili Peppers

Getting Back Together: Moonlight Shadow by Dj Mystik

Secret Love: The Concept by The Cranberries

Life's Okay: Blood on Our Hands (Justice Remix) by Death from Above 1979

Mental Breakdown: Mid-March Blues by Kate Maki

Driving: Falling by Jamiroquai

Deept Thought: Stick to the Status Quo by The High School Musical Cast

Flashback: Tides (Carl Craig Remix) by Beanfield featuring Bajka

Partying: Go to Hell, Miss Rydell by Pelle Carlberg

Happy Dance: Scorchio (Edit) by Sasha & Emerson

Regretting: Waiting on an Angel by Ben Harper

Long Night Alone: Just What I Needed by Damone

Death Scene: King of My Castle by Wamdue Project

Dude. I'm so going to have to do this every day until I get like 50% right.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your site is on top of my favourites - Great work I like it.
»

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work patanol optivar