Tuesday, June 27, 2006

because killer had more luck with hers.

Seriously. I feel like I can do this for hours - and it's always fun to see what other people have for music as well. And granted I am a tidge jealous that Killer's turned out better her second time around.

So let's do this!

Opening Credits: Make Someone Happy by Jimmy Durante

Waking Up: Undertow by Ivy (Seriously?! Come on!)

Average Day: Faith I Do Believe by Rusted Root (Clearly my iTunes loves Rusted Root - I wish I did as much as it did!)

First Date: No Alternative by DJ Sinister (maybe if I was still a raver...)

Falling in Love: It's a Sin by The Pet Shop Boys (Okay - kind of funny - plus total 80s synth beat I can never deny)

Fight Scene: Short Circuit by Daft Punk (like the song - especially when it breaks down halfway through - but only if we were robot fighting would this work!)

Breaking Up: The Way That You Love Me by Paula Abdul

Getting Back Together: Bittersweet Symphony by The Verve

Secret Love: You Don't Like Me Anyway by Joe Purdy [this is slowly getting better]

Life's Okay: C-C (You Set The Fire in Me) by Tom Vek

Mental Breakdown: Hands Up by Black Eyed Peas

Driving: Sweet Music by Kylie Minogue

Deep Thought: Don't Be Cruel by Elvis Presley

Flashback: Tropics of Love by Black Heart Procession

Partying: Freed From Desire by Gala (YES!!!!)

Happy Dance: Leave by JoJo (I'm mortified)

Regretting: All I Want is You by U2

Long Night Alone: Everything is Everything by Phoenix

Death Scene: Black, White, Tan by Nicole C. Mullen (heh)

Clearly totally doing this again tomorrow - perhaps twice!

Now the conundrum is whether to kitty sit for a friend who lives in the boonies. It's like, I'm a fucking loser because all my plans fell through for this weekend and I could always do with more money - but I don't know if I want to be a stranded loser. It'd be nice to think I could always do something if I wanted - even if all of my friends are out of town. Quite the conundrum...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very pretty design! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»

Anonymous said...

Hi! Just want to say what a nice site. Bye, see you soon.
»

Anonymous said...

Cool guestbook, interesting information... Keep it UP
» »