Tuesday, November 15, 2005

it must be pretty bad...

When I my browser didn't even remember my address when I was typing it in.

I guess I really do post that sporadically. Things have been both busy and rough - but you can't keep a good bitch down. Or? Twat.

Twat is my new favourite word. I shout it out like I have Tourette's Syndrome - which? I think that would potentially be an awesome disease to have because it would totally explain my foul mouth.

It's a fact, I seriously enjoy swearing. I believe that I've even posted about that in the fact, and despite the fact that fuck will always be the go-to swear word. I mean really it can totally convey so much emotion.

In the same way that that awful movie with the boys from South Park, "Baseketball" had them saying "Dude" to each other with massive different intonations. I only know this becuase it's the beginning ad on one of my favourite tapes - I believe it must be "Out of Sight." Probably one of the last movies where I respected Jennifer Lopez as an actor, and the chemistry between her and George Clooney is off the charts. Though? I think George Clooney and a wall could have chemistry. It's illegal for someone to be that handsome.

Back to the twat though. I love the word. I have no idea why. So I'm currently shouting it out at all times, and in fact the other day when I was going from my shared office to Curly's office, I was all, "Whattup TWAT!" and Curly was like, um, you being talked to if you say the word twat any louder? Well, at least something similar to that.

I was in NY a couple of weeks ago. Okay, quite some time now, which? Makes me sad. I'm planning a December trip for my birthday though, so it's all good, but my mom, as per usual called. She of course was asking about my sister, and of course telling a story about how she didn't pick up the phone or wasn't returning her phone call, or something along the lines of what happens when my mother tries to contact her. In both of their defenses' my sister should be better about calling back later, and my mother should be better about not being a stalker in her calling habits. Anyway, to empathize with my mother and diffuse the situations somewhat, as I have to do all the time, I said my sister was just being her normal twat self. This was all fine and good, and ultimately by the end of the conversation my mother was more calm.

What surprised me though was that as my mother was saying goodbye to me, she was all, "Bye, you twat you!" with genuine affection in her voice.

I think my mother clearly does not understand the meaning of the word twat.

No comments: