Thursday, November 17, 2005

the l word. again.

I think I've clearly established in the past that I'm a tidge obsessed with the L word. I say a tidge. And I think that may also be the wrong tense because I think I might actually not be obsessed with the L word anymore.

Thanks Ilene Chaiken! With work and school, and school and work I could actually really do with those extra hours in the day.

First season? Brilliant - I mean really? Why else would I be obsessed. Also how else I was I able to get everyone else obsessed with the show as well? I mean after PMF was here for the weekend visiting, and we ended up watching until 5 in the morning, she both wanted to do Shane and be Shane. Or. You know. A lesbian in L.A.

Second season? Meh. I've ranted enough about how it went down the crapper. And how Betty essentially single-handedly ruined it as well. I mean I was hoping to start a petition for them to get the fuck rid of her.

Signs for Season 3? New theme song. Still Betty. Not only is she more involved in the music this season. For some reason, and it can't be experience, she was allowed to write episode 8 of season 3. Fuck. You. Ilene. Chaiken.

And? Fuck. You. Elizabeth. Ziff.

I understand you, yes you Ilene, like to be edgy and don't want to be seen as a lesbian series, nor as representing lesbians. Fine. I. Get. IT. That's no reason to kill the show. Oh? And Dana.

Whilst waiting for my discussion section to be begin I noticed the three girls to my left were talking about the L word and how cool it was. They were obviously talking about the first season, and this one chick was like, ooh, they're all really glamourous (yes) and I guess that's what it's like in L.A.

I tried, but couldn't resist, so kind of busted into the conversation. Briefly.

But then they were all, what Tina do again before she quit her job?, and of course I again had to bust in and say the answer.

Sad. Sad. Sad.

Fuck you Ilene for now making me look semi-pathetic.

2 comments:

Alexandra said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Ilene Chaiken sucks.

That was pretty funny when PMF was OBSESSED with Shane.

Another new theme song, eh? I hope it's at least an improvement from season 2.