Sunday, October 23, 2005

m day confirmed.

I found out at a happy hour event the actual day when I am going to be moving offices - and joining in a shared office.

This is sad, sad day that will not get me any sympathy except from other people in the office because no one else has to share an office.

Otherwise?

People have no sympathy. Killer? "Yeah, I have a big open space with three other people and sometimes this intern." No sympathy there. Though she does understand.

On Friday I was talking to people at my internship that I was having to share an office, and the guy gave me this, "girl, please!" look. Granted he shares the small office space with four other people.

Despite all this, my office was awesome because of it's centeral location, and I might have a crappy desk now. Next Friday will be a dark day. The one shining fact being that it will begin the Halloween Festivities.

Probably the only thing that could make me feel better.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

:( I'm sorry about the move.

I think means should just come hang out in my office more.

Ya think you're going to get a lot of work done sitting with Curly?