Wednesday, October 05, 2005

longest. week. ever.

My job job. Is. Well...awful. I don't want to go into too many details, but the task that I'm doing out of my office is pretty fucking awful.

I actually think that's putting it mildly.

I'm knackered beyond belief. With tedious work work all day. Class assignments, and I'm fairly positive I handed in something that was crap on Monday, and my internshp.

Internship. I love ye, but you're fucking. killing. me.

Plus? I think I might be getting sick. Or sick.

I still have loads of work to do, and sleep is just...not near.

And? I'm not sure when this off-site assignment is going to end. It's seriously the worst thing ever.

Though I did have to laugh today when I went to go get a soda at 2 (in the afternoon, just to be clear) to try and stay awake, despite the fact that the caffeine count for the day was already pretty fucking high, and the 'lunch room' was fucking bursting with people. I had to dodge and weave my way to the machine.

Half of them? Watching a soap really loud.

The other half? Sleeping.

Heads on the table, nap time, sleeping.

This my friends is why jack shit ever gets done.

My question is, how the fuck are the sleeping with that really loud TV on in the background, along with this really loud fan because the room's so fucking hot because there are so many people in it, and, just with that many people around?

No comments: