Wednesday, September 28, 2005

so i know i'm obsessed.

I get obsessive about things. Songs. Shows. Pretty much anything.

But then, who doesn't? Right?

I may be worse than the average person, but I like to think it's just a version of my passion.

I realized that I currently totally working an obsession on my CBC (Cute Bartender Crush, just for an update) when I was watching "Casablanca" tonight for a class and as I was watching Humphrey Bogart I kept on thinking, "who the hell does he remind me of."

My ultimate decision? Kind of CBC. Like if CBC was that age.

I think I have it bad.

I know the only reason for this is because I saw him last Friday for the first time in a couple of months. Granted it would help if I actually frequented the bar more than once a couple of months, but that would just be too easy.

Anyway.

I totally forgot just how cute and adorable he actually was.

That said, I don't think he actually is anything like the Bogart.

Thank goodness.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

random spammers...