Friday, August 26, 2005

new york! new york!

I'm off again, hoping that the China town express (and really? More of a hamlet than a town. A street.) will bring me safely and on time. That they don't try and fix the engine with a hammer this time. I mean really. I've never fixed a car, but I don't think hammering it will help!

I'm off for my last weekend before the semester begins. Instead of staying home as I should, I'm traveling for 5 hours each way for a merry time. Or so I hope.

Actually? I fucking love the city. I'm sure it'll be fun. I almost love the city as much as CBF, or in 50's immortal words, "like a fat kid loves cake." I don't know why that has always been my favourite line by him.

What am I expecting to do this weekend? Relax. Get a pedicure. (Because seriously? The place in CBF's neighbourhood is fucking a-mazing! The last time when the guy was giving me a serious massage, not that slap-slap with some lotion and you're done type of shit, I swear I almost had a happy ending in the chair!) Potentially have my eyebrows threaded. Relax. Walk around the city. Relax. Buy accessories I have no business buying and in no way need. Relax. *

I hope everyone has a fabulous weekend, and I would just like to take this time to blame Stretch for me taking a cab yesterday to jury duty and wasting money. I'll extrapolate on that later.

*Drinking should be added after each activity.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

umm....what...you were in NY this weekend and I didn't even know?!!!

:*(

Anonymous said...

Hello there...

Awesome stuff; but do you know about mlm opportunity?