Thursday, August 04, 2005

fucking cocksucker wanker

I found this advert during my initial obsession with The OC last year.

Yes. Previous to the L Word.

And it's sad really, because I think that's pretty much gone now too. Well, we'll clearly have to wait and see about that, but for the moment I'm doing pretty good.

I digress though.

I fucking love to swear. I have a mouth like a sailor, and I know sometimes it does get me into a little trouble when there are times where I shouldn't swear, but I just love to do it. Plus, it can be funny or it can really help you vent when you're pissed.

I don't understand people that don't like to swear.

Anyway, an advert in Britain, because yeah, when we were all up in arms with a nipple people, has famous actors, mostly American and of the TV variety, including a gaggle of West Wingers and all of the Scrubs cast saying their favourite swear words.

It's fucking brilliant and hilarious. The original link I had died awhile ago and I've been dying to watch it again, and with a little sleuthing I found it.

Fucking hilarious. There are some weird web ads on the top but scroll down and it should start.

I think one of the fucking brilliant parts is actually watching the actor's expressions when they are saying them - ranging to slightly embarassed to ebullient.

Zach Braff bugs lately, though I did used to have a might crush on him, but he's one of the best. As is Rachel Bilson's reaction.

Anyway, Fuck is my favourite swear word. Just for the record. Though I do love them all.

ETA: If that link doesn't work, I personally was having some problems using it again, I found it again on another person's blog...which? Totally makes me seem like I'm copying, but whatever.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm partial to "motherfucker" or "sonofabitch"