Thursday, August 25, 2005

taking bets.

It seems that Stretch and Killer were making bets about whether I would update my blog or call Stretch.

Sigh.

It seems I failed on both accounts. Or they would have somehow made money on both.

I do have to say though that my mother's internet is frustratingly slow. I mean glaciers move faster. The Titanic sunk faster than it does to load a page with any graphics on it.

Plus? We were constantly running around with appointments and whatnot, and let me tell you, a 3 hour time difference is a very large wall to leap. In fact, I didn't talk to anyone whilst I was at home. Not even CBF. If that makes Stretch feel any better.

So, I guess this is my 'sorry' post.

That? And I'm fucking crazy because I forgot I'm going to New York this weekend.

Just as i got back.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ah, we still love ya!

but you're going away again? NOOOOOOOOO!