Friday, June 03, 2005

true purpose?

So maybe my true purpose as a blogger is really just bring entertainment. Introduce songs. Talk about media. Suggest websites.

I can live with that legacy.

To continue onwards, there is a website that I frequently about weekly or lately, monthly because the updates aren't as frequent, Fametracker. Which is led by the awesome people who started Television Without Pity which I must increase their daily hits exponentially, and This Is Not Over.

It's a funny site, where they do 'fame audits' and just essentially talk abou celebrities. I get a chuckle and make sure I return. They also have a category of setting up a celebrity versus an object. Like Tom Hanks and a Loufa I believe. Loufa won.

Today's? Angelina Jolie vs. Bottled Water. It's a must read to see who wins, and it's pretty fucking hilarious.

Oh, and I totally agree with the author.

No comments: