Thursday, July 31, 2008

some text message conversations.

This is why I love Killer. This is why I miss Killer.

Because really? I think we're pretty fucking funny - and are more than capable of keeping each other entertained.

Last night as I'm trying to fall asleep as I've been fucking exhausted all day - and Killer has just read my last blog post. PLUS she knows this since I already told her I was going to sleep as I had a killer (hee!) day.

00:51:45: Killer: Dude, freshman year out of college is my term! Stop stealing my awesome lingo.

00:53:08: karen: Whaaat? I think we ALL called it that. What else have I pilfered? [AN: A statement I totally stand by - and I will just mention now that Killer doesn't mention any of these 'other' lingo words...so? I'm calling her bullshit.]

00:54:05: karen: Also? Tell me that's not the greatest video ever?

00:55:34: Killer: Sometimes I worry about you.

00:56:32: karen: Dude - have you watched it?

00:56:48: Killer: Dude, you are fucking awesome for that video. [AN: I know.]

00:57:06: Killer: Yeah, and I didn't cry. [AN: Because she has no heart and soul and uses kitten fur for a blanket, because how can you not?]

00:58:56: karen: B/c you're a monster. Don't you totally want a pet lion now?

00:59:14: Killer: Love the resurge in blogging, by the way.

01:01:25: karen: I figure if I'm not saving the world one [x] article at a time - I should at least be flexing my blogging muscles. Let's see how long it lasts.

01:02:25: Killer: Nice, I dig it...and now am caught up in the archives. Holy fuck, 2005 was a long as time ago.

01:06:08: karen: No fucking kidding, right? Eons ago. Aight - I have to sleep for reals. Good luck w/work! [I don't know - maybe I regress to ghetto with lack of sleep?]

01:06:32: Killer: Night.

So I think the above hasn't been edited in any way (I did add a little punctuation to Killer's texts - only a period here, capitalization there or apostrophe behind an 'n' [her keyboard is fucked right now]) - so I think we prove that it is possible to carry on a conversation without having to reduce it to a bunch of letters instead of actual words.

We do have funnier posts - but to save both our dignities - I'll just leave it be for the moment.

Though I did love Killer's text they other day: "I luv ur blog post"

Priceless.

So somone is reading.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well Now:

Killer, texting, a sissy lion video and words about some tunes. Hey'll, even a little about a "ka-einky-dink" a pres work meal companionship.

But, No TV?

What effect, if any, will all the changes and disruptions in production have on the fall series that result?

When the new shows are unveiled, will viewers notice or care?

On the five broadcast networks, only 16 series will be premiering this fall. Last fall, there were nearly 30.

Wadda' ya think missy?

I mourn the Geico neanderthals' short half-life every day.