Monday, July 17, 2006

august first can't come soon enough.

So one of the coolest songs right now, despite the fact that everyone and their mother is using it in their TV show, though I do believe Grey's Anatomy was the coolest one to use it first, is The Fray's "How to Save a Life." It's a really good song, and was used really well in an awesome episode of "Scrubs" though calling it awesome is pretty much a given.

I digress though. I think we've, or really I've, discussed how sad and pathetic and a bitch I am to 'the N' network now. Anyway, you know you've reached low levels when you're listening to podcasts of two of the people who kind of run the website. Granted they sometimes talk to cast members of their shows (Hello! Interviews with Degrassi cast members! And I'm just waiting for them to talk to someone from South of Nowhere) but sometimes it's just the guy and girl talk media. What's nice though is that they are older and they make media references I know I get, but I'm sure it's lost on half the population.

The greatest thing EVER is that I heard in the podcast that two actors from "South of Nowhere" are going to be in the Fray's video for "How to Save a Life!" Most importantly, one of the two actors is Matt Cohen. Pretty much the hottest man on earth. I don't want to know that he's dumb as bricks, or potentially not that great of an actor, he's fucking beautiful.

So after I stop breathing for a few minutes I immediately search for the video. Unfortunately it's not coming out until August 1st.

Seriously? In this hot hot summer it's something to totally look forward to. Great song, hopefully hot video!