Monday, April 10, 2006

i feel like fucking paris hilton!

I'm currently house slash dog sitting. I think dog would be a strong word for this animal. It's like the tiniest little poodle ever.

The tiniest little poodle that could bark.

Seriously, I know small dogs are yappy but this is pretty fucking ridiculous. I arrived at the house today all ready to take a power nap and could barely get any rest because she kept on barking. I kept on trying to call out to her or get her to lie with me or you know, anything to keep her quiet. I mean I started to worry about the neighbours.

So now, the only way that I can keep her quiet is to have her physically sitting at my lap. So I'm sitting here with a tiny dog in my lap while I type at my computer. I mean I do realize I'm doing this as well because the constant barking now that it's dark is freaking me out.

Could a person buy some more curtains? Seriously. Big house and lots of windows do not make a person feel safe. Especially with a constantly yapping dog making me peek past the front door every two minutes.

Who knew accessory dogs were so high maintenace? I love dogs, and my absolute favourite dog I've had so far was a smaller dog, but this almost doesn't count as a dog. My cats have been heavier than this dog.

My cat could kick this dogs ass, so I'm not exactly thrilled with the barking and freaking out because this dog offers no extra protection. It would like, lick the burgar after barking at him.

And here I am trying to get work done. Oh well.

No comments: