Saturday, April 22, 2006

cutest. puppy. ever.

So in mid-fall last year, my favourite dog, the best dog ever, Cody, was really old and sick and my mom had to put him down. It was a very rough time for me, as he had been my friend through many a hard things and when I still think about him too much I'll get teary, BUT he was an awesome welsh corgis.

Because of Cody's awesome personality and just because how cute they are, Welsh Corgis are the greatest. I totally want to have one when I'm more of a grown-up.

Unfortunately about two weeks ago my mom's other dog had to be put down as well. Clearly, this post doesn't seem to be the happiest one. But please refrain from slitting the wrists quite yet.

So my mom by luck found this lady with Welsh Corgi puppies (yes, the Queen's dogs) and so she found one with the greatest personality.

And I would like to introduce you to Dakota. The newest member of the family and someone I can't wait to meet!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So. Fucking. CUTE.