Saturday, March 03, 2007

ann coulter needs to die a slow death.

Granted I've been seemingly releasing violent tendencies lately - not a good sign - and Ann Coulter always always always will say something completely ignorant and hateful, but it absolutely ridiculous that she gets away with it.

I was going to write about how much more I respect Arcade Fire for rebuffing Paul Haggis, but that will be a later time, because I am absolutely flummoxed at the spiteful words Ann Coulter passes as worthy of being listened to.

Why? Why? WHY!?? The woman breeds hate, and I think the only reason she is able to get away with it is that she's a somewhat attractive individual. Though she truly does seem to have an adam's apple. In the same way that I work with an older gay man, who is sweet but a tidge bonkers, who will say completely inappropriate shit for the workplace, but thinks he can get away with it because he's gay. Which is not okay. I think people see and listen to Ann and are all, "Oh it's just that pretty, slightly crazy lady. She's young and harmless." To which I say, don't fucking kid yourself.

I have no fucking words about her behavior today, or perhaps I should say officially yesterday.

Read about it here...(on a lighter side note, I love reading this site and visit on a regular basis - plus the blogger is super cute).

I truly wouldn't be surprised if she's the devil in a human form.

No comments: