Sunday, May 17, 2009

so i got a number.

Granted, it was a gay boy and his boyfriend. Though, 'boy' is probably the wrong term, but still....

Listen, it's Spring. You know. Just in case you were wondering. So, essentially, what I'm saying, in very short form is, "Mama's horny."

So...I've succumbed to some society pressures that I previously mocked. That might essentially be speed dating for one. And emailing a Republican.

Let me explain. I had no idea he was Republican until I googled him after we met at a party and he was all, "get in touch with me." So I decided to stalk him. And found out that at least he was a fan of McCain. Which? WTF? Seriously. I know you're cute and we connected, and you're from Indiana, but still? So yes. I emailed him.

And went speed dating. Which deserves a post of its' own. But yet. Didn't do fantastically.

My problem is that I did the AIDS Walk today in NY and I got a number. A gay man's number. Because per usual I can pull the gays like no other. It's...embarrassing. I do better than gay men. But..yet...can't score the straight man.

Sigh.

"Mama horny Michael." - Lucille Bluth, Arrested Development. I love you Arrested Development.

Just in case that wasn't clear.

P.S. My legs do fucking hurt after the walk.

No comments: